Add HTML signature to GMail...easy hack!

I have been Googling for a long time,on how to add a custom HTML signature to my GMail(like the one in Yahoo mail).But I hardly found any useful hack.

Here is really a simple hack,which I want to share with everyone.This method however works only with Firefox.

STEPS:

1.Download the Firefox extension: Blank Canvas.

2.Install the plugin.


3.Now if you sign in to your GMail,you can automatically see a signature drop down menu.(Works only in Firefox!)

4.Click on Create signature tab and type your custom HTML code.

5.This is what,I did it!


6.Finally,one can see the signature added automatically to your email signature.You can even customize your signature according to your friends,business etc.

Hope this helps useful and now you can go and add your custom email signature.

Try this simple hack!